Re: [MV] "After the Battle"

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 03:21:27 PST

>You are in luck. "After The Battle" is still in production. You can
>subscribe via the RZM Imports website at http://www.rzm.com
>
>If I am not mistaken, they still have ALL back issues available. I've
>considered buying them all, but don't have the space to store or the cash
right now.
>Jim

Dec 1st 2000

Jim, Antoine and all U.S. hist. mil-veh aficionados

the M.V.P.A. also has them all. Also "Wheels & Tracks" from the same
Publisher. IIRC they are on special offer...

Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or your home Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)