You may be wasting MY valuable MV list resources!

From: Brandon Kunicki (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 12:31:18 PST

Due to time wasting list traffic such as shown below,
I have now blocked this list contributer from my
e-mail account. I suspect that the callouses from my
delete button finger will now subside dramatically.

It is a shame that I could now miss a posting from him
that might actually be useful to me.

If you don't have anything useful to say, SHUT UP!

Note how none of the Mil-Veh list tags have been
deleted from this post either....further wasting
bandwidth. These posts go out to HUNDREDS of people. I
have donated money to keep this list going and I don't
want my hard earned cash squandered on arguments,
personal attacks, jokes, and other wasted efforts that
have nothing directly to do with HISTORIC MILITARY
VEHICLES.

I apologize if I have wasted everyone elses time by
bringing this up, but if you have a snide or off topic
comment, send it directly to the individual, not to
the list.....

End of rant.