RE: [MV] WAY COOL!!!!

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 19:39:04 PST

Ron and List...

I, too, have gone astray in Toys-R-Us. And I came home with a really well
detailed Panther tank, great paint job, and seems to be well scaled (about
10" long. Not motorized, but I have an R/C BIG Tiger II that I use the chase
the dog, and a couple of smaller ones with motors that are mainly for
static display (dog doesn't like those either). I seem to find domething
every time I hit a toy store. I find that there are toy outlets that have
the $10-$12 toys for around $4.99, a great savings and usually pretty good
in terms of scale and detail. Lastly, I have stock in the outfit so I
justify my purchase as supporting the Christmas gross....

Ian Wallace (47 tanks, armoured cars, etc. and counting)