Army Issue low voltage tester

From: Richard Kite (richard-kite@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 11:06:20 PST

Hello All; My name is Richard Kite and I'm a new subscriber to this list. I
don't have a MV yet, I'm looking. What I do have is a "Low Voltage Circuit
Tester Q.M.C. model 1-42 made for the U.S. Gov. Ordnance Dept." Made by the
Heyer Products Co. Inc of Belleville, N.J. It is in great shape complete
with the operating manual(looks like new). It tests the generator,
regulator, starter and battery on MVs. I'm not sure of the age, but it
appears to be of WWII vintage. If this could be of use to anyone, let me
know. Next week I will be taking some pictures of the instrument and manual
and putting them into my computer. Forgive me if this is not a proper post
as I'm a new member.
Richard Kite
richard-kite@home.com