RE: [MV] Dual PTO

From: Temp Davis (tempdavis@mail3.newnanutilities.org)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 15:39:18 PST

I saw a double ended transmission PTO on a 5 ton dump and figured it was an expensive thing to get a hold of.
I hav had another suggestion to use the output at the top of the transfercase for the log loader and dump bed. It is not apparent to me exactly how I would hook that up.
There is a round plate with 4 bolts holding it. How do I proceed with connecting a shaft to it to run the hydralic pump???