Re: [MV] MAN truck/tractor

From: Kevin Strain (kstrain@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 15:48:14 PST

Ken:
  I believe I have seen on of these tractors. It had eight Michelin super
single radials, 8 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering, a winch, 8 foreward speeds,
an eight cylinder Daimler Mercedes engine, and a fifth wheel. Dose any one
know any source of technical manuals in English for this truck?
kstrain@earthlink.net This is a Masive all terain tractor.
Thanks Kevin