Re: [MV] MAN truck/tractor

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 16:15:50 PST

In a message dated 02/12/00 23:49:51 GMT Standard Time, kstrain@earthlink.net
writes:

<< Ken:
   I believe I have seen on of these tractors. It had eight Michelin super
 single radials, 8 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering, a winch, 8 foreward speeds,
 an eight cylinder Daimler Mercedes engine, and a fifth wheel. Dose any one
 know any source of technical manuals in English for this truck?
 kstrain@earthlink.net This is a Masive all terain tractor. >>

Kevin, if you want a copy, I'll scan the photo I took.... I'm sure we are
talking about the same vehicle.
I seem to remember that this truck featured in the TM I had which listed all
vehicles in the US inventory (around 1992), so if it was
accepted/standardised in US service, I'm sure there will be a set of
appropriate TMs for it.

Kind regards.....
Ken