Re: [MV] Dual PTO

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 16:02:13 PST

In a message dated 12/2/00 5:40:34 PM Central Standard Time,
tempdavis@mail3.newnanutilities.org writes:

<< use the output at the top of the transfercase for the log loader and dump
bed. It is not apparent to me exactly how I would hook that up.
 There is a round plate with 4 bolts holding it. How do I proceed with
connecting a shaft to it to run the hydralic pump??? >>

This is exactly where the transfer case PTO bolts on. It is driven by a
jaw-type coupling.
BTW, you can't just flip the transmission PTO around to orient the shaft the
other way, there is a crossmember in the way of the output if you do that.

David