[MV] Hot Rod w/deuce frame

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 16:57:57 PST

Listers,
A while back I mentioned that a friend of mine was building a hot rod using
deuce
and 5-ton components. Here's the update he just sent me:

Soon, one of us will be crossing the river, got the bows and troop seats off,
did not find the missing corner elbow.. Got fenders, also the front pieces
you got me, Decided to go with the m37 front and big block 454,,, the
multifuel had a hole in the oil pan and block, too far gone,,... Got Derick's
rear remounted, got mine sitting where it needs to be.. Set the 5 ton cab
onto the frame, also set the M37 bed onto the back with 18 inches of space so
I can lengthen it... Got the steering rear clamped in spot,, will get you a
pic soon.. Definitely got to lower it, going to drop the rears to the top of
the springs, and channel the frame.. .............

Updates as I get them. Is this going to be wild, or what?
Joe "MV Trucker" Young
Ps: He's working with scrapped trucks, not runners, just residue. No harm to
HMV's.