Getting organized...again!

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 21:11:03 PST

Hi all!
My buddy came over today and we unloaded his WWII trailer out of the M105A2
with no trouble (thank God I built that A-frame for pulling engines and
stuff) and we turned it right side up and put the wheels back on it and the
sides and bows. Nice little trailer. This of course has left the M105
trailer empty and ready for WC 54 parts.....which when loaded and secured
from the weather, will leave the carport available for the Scout. *heavy
sigh* My life around here is always taking multiple steps just to accomplish
one thing! Well back to the story...My wife kidnapped my pal's daughter and
disappeared for an hour leaving me with captive labor. Ever the industrious
one, I set about organizing the large pile of various and sundry Scout Car
parts that have been in repose against a big Northern Oak tree near the
garage since I removed them. Parts for the current project went on the
flightline trailer and the other parts...well, I found a place for em.
Slave labor is always nice to have, ain't it?

(Now the BIG news!) Shortly after I retired from all this organizing we got
a call from the hospital telling us to come get our son! (I think he wore
em down.) TA-DAAAAAAAAH! Well, the little squirt is home safe and sound.
But I won't start restoring an HMV for him just yet! My daughter will get
the Scout Car (this will ensure that she marries well) but what to get for
the laddy? Well, I've got time to think about it.

Regards,
TJ