Re: [MV] Beltring questions

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 09:12:10 PST

G'Day All,

At 11:45 03/12/2000, Richard Notton wrote:
>I suspect the curve will be a bit steep initially whatever

Absobloodylutely! I come from there and visiting is always scary. A word
to the wise:

Living in Asia, I put down at least 5 litres of water (not including tea in
industrial quantities) per day but when I was at Beltring, I nearly
collapsed one night and the volunteer docs said it was - dehydration.

"Summer" is a standing joke in the UK - "I hear summer is on a Tuesday this
year" - but be advised that that old sun can still do you damage as I found
out to my cost. And, yes, I was wearing a titfer.
Gavin