Fw: OpCobra

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 09:50:49 PST

Hi list.
One of the Operation Cobra organizers wants to know if any of you CCKW
owners plan on attending Operation Cobra with your truck. Reply to Harry at
soldat@uswest.net if you are considering it. Would be an excellent
opportunity to get that big truck into a proper setting for a real nice
photo opportunity.
TJ