[MV] 5 ton wrecker mudflaps

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 10:00:57 PST

List,
I recently purchased an M543A2 that I am working on. It does not have
mudflaps like the 5 ton cargos do. It is not missing them. It appears that
it never had them. I have seen some 5 ton wreckers with mudflaps (M62's
possibly; I believe Joe Young has one). These were put on by the military
(NG?) at some point so I know they are "correct" to some degree. Any ideas
as to which would be correct for this truck? Should I simply install
mudflaps from a 5 ton cargo? I realize that many of these trucks never had
mudflaps but, from a safety point of view (for the cars behind me), I want to
add them.

Thanks,
Bruce
1967 M543A2