Re: [MV] Do you play with it?

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 14:25:21 PST

Think seriously about joining a WWII re-enactor group. Plenty of chances
to take it out and do as close to what it was diesigned to do as you'll
ever get. You don't have to be like the kids that drove them when it was
built. Many re-enactors are middle or older aged. Plus, your a driver,
not a grunt. Foot soldiers love to get rides in these. Plus there are
"Public Battles" where you can display it in action for many to see.
  Not just for parades anymore. Steve

P.S. I am with the 11th SS, and we all need more targets to shoot at.
Right Tim ?

 Haley & Steve's mil-veh collection
 2 jeeps (M38A1, M170)
 1 mule (M274A5)
 3 small trucks (M882, M37, M37B1)
 2 Big trucks (M109A3, 1942 Ford 1 1/2 ton)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.