Re: [MV] Do you play with it?

From: Todd Logan (bugdaddy66@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 13:08:00 PST

Howdy List;
You bet! Although I get to call it work when I do it. Our M35A2 gets used
all year as a people and gear hauler. Winter is the best, people around here
kid me about my big green snowmobile. Going up the mountain
this week to set up the GP medium tent (thanks Gene!) for winter skills
training. Quite a few snowmobilers were surprised to find the truck at the
top of the mountain, but sure liked the heated tent. Will post some new pics
to my web page through the winter.

Todd Logan
68 M35A2
71 W200 Air Force Crewcab