Re: [MV] Do you play with it?

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 07:39:09 PST

Yep, and haven't gone blind yet...

When truck is roadworthy, she'll be pressed into service as a GP work truck
while we renovate the house. After that's done, she'll get her "prom dress"
(read: authentic show paint and markings) and she haul "soft" items. By then
I'll have a GP trailer with a bed liner (as well as the "correct" M-101
trailer), and we'll let her stretch her powerplant a bit when it comes time to
haul stuff.

But first, gotta get her (and Christmas) on the road... Hence the sale o' the
mule...

Bill