RE: [MV] A jeep & another & also playing with it.....

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 15:56:17 PST

David,
based on your info I'm guessing an M-211, it had duals, and the spring stack
on the back seemed like more than my M35A2 has,
was a Cargo truck, not dropside, also had a hard top.
How would you tell a XM from an M at a glance.
 I was on someone else's property without their knowledge so I did not open
any doors or check data plates.

rikk