Shop Trailer????

From: Pedersen, Norm (C) (norm.pedersen@connext.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 07:55:03 PST

Listers,

My wife and I are going to build a "shop on wheels" and I was wondering if
there was anything in the MV trailer line that would work for this. A
friend on the list [ygmir] has suggested a shop van but my wife thinks the
M35 is just a tad too big to park on the side of our house.

Do any of you know of something that would be a good candidate for this? I
will need to power it with 110 for small tools and ventilation.
Where would be a good location to find out what military enclosed trailers
were produced?

We live near Seattle so the northwest would be the best location but I can
pretty well cover the western US.

Thanks in advance.

Norm Pedersen
Hansville, WA