Re: [MV] The US military is in big trouble!!!! HMMWV from hell...

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 07:45:39 PST

John,

You sure feel sorry for the military.

What about the easy training, good benefits for all mid to upper level
NCOs & all officers. The pension after 20 years without paying in and
the liberal leave each year.
The deployment time is not that long vs non-deployment time.

I agree the missions are poorly planned and most should not happen.

We are not the worlds policemen, to be maimed or killed without the
authorization to shoot back.

None of your statement nor mine gives the service members the right nor
justification to destroy out equipment and vehicles.

If they are that unhappy, get out and get a job.

Tom McHugh, NJ
US ARMY RETIRED
M38A1
MVPA, MTA