Re: [MV] The US military is in big trouble!!!! HMMWV from hell...

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 08:16:05 PST

  We had a cure for that in the Navy.. Every so offen
you take your friendly mechanic for a ride in the plane
he/she worked on.. Kinda cures em of sloppy work in a hurry
in that they never know when they will get the tap to go
for a check hop.. Course , tough to do in a fighter but
most fighter wrenches are screened better too..

                                  Bob B