MVPA conventions

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 19:54:03 PST

Fellow listers,
My local (Mid-South) MVPA chapter will be hosting the 2005 convention. I am
on the committee involved in planning this, so I would like to pose some
questions to those of you have attended or hosted past MVPA conventions.

What can be done to make conventions better?
Are there any things that you particularly like?
Or dislike?
Any areas that need improvement?
Any off site activities you desire?
Do you attend to look at the vehicles on display?
To buy items? If so what?
For the various clinics, etc.?

If you are a vendor, what can be done to make things better/more profitable
for you?

I look forward to getting feedback from all of you.

Sincerely,
David Doyle