WTB - M35 Project truck - Near San Diego, CA

From: Greg (czechsix@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 21:28:05 PST

I'm looking for another project (just to make sure I don't finish any of my
others) :)

I'd like to find an M35/A/2/C/D (or variants) basket case truck, somewhere
close to San Diego, CA. Cosmetics very unimportant, but I'd like the
mechanicals to be in somewhat usable/rebuildable condition. Missing parts?
Well, let me know what you have and we'll talk.

So - does anyone want to get rid of that pile in your front yard and score
some points with the significant other?

Thanks,
Greg
Vista,CA