RE: [MV] Thief

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 16:44:02 PST

Best advice is to let the proper authorities handle things first. Postal
Inspectors, Federal Trade Commission (Fraud Unit), etc. That's what they get
paid to do (with YOUR tax dollars). They will have more clout than a few
irate Mil-Veh collectors. When all else fails, THEN maybe it's time to do
something. I've had a $3,000 rip-off from a guy in New Jersey, but there was
little I could do about him - indifference on the part of the Atlantic
County prosecutors. So, let the right people deal with this firs, is my best
guess.

Ian Wallace
MVPA 20862, swindled in '92