Re: [MV] great little M151A2 book

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 00:16:08 PST

Dec 11 2000

I know I am a bit late with the info on the booklet on the MUTT...
however, I have just found the bibliographic reference: I do not have this
little book and I am still looking for it.

Deon Adams
The M151 "MUTT" and Variants.

This little book is no. 3 of The Armoured Wheeled Vehicle Data Serie. No.
1 is: Panhard VCR.
No. 2 is: Daimler Ferret Scout.
All were advertised in an old issue (no. 59) of Wheels and Tracks magazine.

Regards and
Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320