Digital Camera

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 06:03:29 PST

Before I get flames about being off topic, I want to report that I only have
used this camera taking pictures of HMV's.

For those of you who (like me) are interested in the digital cameras, but are
scared off by the high cost. I just found for sale at Kmart a Polaroid
"PhotoMAX" digital camera for only $59. It was on sale last weekend for $49
but normally sells for $59. It's a VERY SIMPLE point and shoot type camera
and only has a resolution of 320x240 pixel's. Doesn't have an image viewer,
etc. - but it's 1/10th the cost of those more expensive and probably nicer
cameras. Comes with a 9 volt battery and a CD with a processing program. I
haven't figured out the program that well yet, but the camera takes pictures
that are very acceptable, to me at least. Took 18 photos of my Mighty Mites
for a guy in Texas wanting to know the differences between the two models.
If you are interested I'll be glad to forward (off list) one of these
unretouched photos so you can see the quality of the photos.

I'm not related or connected in any way with Polaroid or Kmart. Just a very
satisfied customer. I'm sure that these units are available at almost all
the outlet and discount stores. Give yourself a nice toy for Christmas.

Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama