Re: [MV] Sticking Float

From: Sean Bathrick (Bathrick@nachem.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 15:26:16 PST

Maybe I explained it wrong. Fuel fills the bowl and goes out the vent
line, which is plumbed to the distributor housing, and then exits to the
cross-over tube. The vacuum line under the carb goes around to the fuel
pump and is not in the venting system at all. The brakes, fuel tank,
tranny and xfer vent in a similar fashion, either at the cross over or
at the oil bath air cleaner.

>>> <CYCLOPSRAM@aol.com> 12/11/00 03:14PM >>>
Boy am I confused... The carburetor float??? sticks down and fills
the
distributor?? Now I am really confused. Perhaps you have connected
the
fuel pump lines to the vacuum booster on the fuel pump?? Tell me
more..
I have played with these for 40 years and never filled my distributor
with
gas... RAM