Re: [MV] Sticking Float

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 17:00:44 PST

>I am having a problem with the float in my M38A1 sticking........I rebuilt
the carb recently and
>that didn't help the problem, although it runs much better than it did.

Rebuilt it with what? 40 year old NOS parts or garbage import new parts?
I've had very good results by replacing the needle and seat valve with a
ball valve assembly called a "Gross-Jet" made by D&G Valve Company somewhere
in the northeastern USofA. They almost certainly would have one for your
carb, they are cheap also, like under $10 ussually. I don't have address
handy but this has come up a number of times here and you should be able to
find it in the archives.

je