GPW joy ride

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 22:23:07 PST

Took the puddle jumper to the office n back on errands and to shake out
the cob webs (mine). It was a nice sunny afternoon but only 30 - 32
degrees. I have no top so sun shine is a must. Wasn't too bad. The
holes in the floor let the heat come thru from the exhaust and motor
(works best when stopped or real slow). This is Seattle so its a more
humid cold even foggy at times - chills to the bone. Got a lot of waves
and wierd stares. I was wondering what the chill factor is for speeds
between 40 to 60 mph? K