Re: [MV] MB Chain Oiling.

From: Eugene PANTANO (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 10:13:40 PST

For over 30 years..I have used a piece of "split shot" in the exit hole on
the side of the oil filter where the tubing attaches..I get just enough flow
to lube the chain
and it gave me a bit more oil pressure..I seem to remember going through
this about a year ago..I also remove the filter and (not the canister) just
change the oil more often..Gene