DRMO sale

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 16:31:51 PST

Howdy gang.
Well, I just picked up three lots of vehicle parts from DRMO. I got a lot of
HUMMV parts and a few I would like help with.

I got some Detroit Diesel injectors that I do not think will fit my GOAT the
number on the injector is N80. Does anyone on the list know what these
injectors fit? I also looked through all of my manuals and I cannot find
my M151 -20P. any way I have a wiring harness that looks a lot like the rear
wiring harness. the NSN is 00-895-3427. Can any one tell me if that harness
fits the MUTT?

Lots of cool stuff for the M-35 and about 15 filters for my M-561. and about
a days worth of -20P and -34P reasearch.

One last thing, what does the military use the all white insulated tops for
the HUMMV for? I assume for winter ops.

Regards
Emmett