Re: [MV] Manifold Heater......went and found the info......

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 19:24:54 PST

Used mine today........worked after about 10 attempts.......very cold here.
Held switch while cranking.........cough and sputter...lots of smoke but
would not idle. Soon you could tell a difference and she sprang to
life..................idled great....

warmed her up..... No top or windshield......or seat cushion...but I had to
take her for a spin in the 9 inches of fresh snow we got today. Got some
weird looks but the ran like a top.......

Jon