[MV]Seat Cusions

From: Sixshoot45@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 12:33:15 PST

Hello,
Could anyone give me some suggestion for seat cushions for a Cj2A? I would
like to get some made out of the WW2 type canvas from Beachwood, but they are
just way to expensive for me right now. Anyway, what could I do for some
basic cushions? What do I put on the bottom of the seat frame?
Right now, all I have is a large piece of uncovered foamylike thing that
covers both front seats that has been there for at least 20 years that has
dry rotted.
Anyhelp would be appreciated.
Denny
'48 Cj2A