Camera for my Willy (jeep)

From: Rob Pearson (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 12:38:50 PST

Hello Lister at both sites:

I often need a quick picture of some thing or other with my jeeps . It would
be great when talking to one of you guys to download a photo or two
...right ?
Thanks again to you guys... and for the camera info., posted by
...Industele !

We went out and bought two. Although they dont have a flash... they still
will certainly come in handy for those quick jeep shots that need to be
downloaded for quick picture or two ...to send over the internet and
emails!

Check out INDUSTELE's picture (www address ...his podt invited us) from the
site postings of a few days back I think it was Sunday or Monday? For the
price this digital is geat/excellent.

For anyone who wonders about this (Tom) - INDUSTELE ... bought a cheap
Digital camera from kmart. On sale from $59 down to $49 a no frills -
digital - works just fine for this sort of thing ...when many of us
listers need a quick shot ! The sale last until the 16th Dec
Regards,
Rob '42MB.
                        By the way I'm self employed and have Nothing to do
whatsoever, with K Mart !