Christmas decorations on MV.

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 22:37:14 PST

Ok, here's our adventure:
    We lashed a Honda generator to the front fender of our 1955 M-43
ambulance and ran 2 strings of Christmas lights all over the vehicle. Then we
put a huge army speaker on top and played Christmas carols at full blast,
whilst driving all around town. We were joined by another collector with his
1942 restored ambulance. Oh, we had a big wreath and a bow on the front, too.
Wore Santa hats, to boot. Uh, we got lots of smiles and wishes for a Merry
Christmas, which we returned.
    Hey, guys! This is fun! Try it.