Original NOS plates for 2.5 ton 6x6 Mseries

From: DANIEL PARMLEY Jr. (ARTILLERYDAN@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 10:20:51 PST

Hello everyone,

Well I will probably regret getting back into the data plate thing. (This is
only temporary I will not be going back into business making plates) I have
seen a lot of you looking for 2.5 ton plates. PLEASE ONLY SEND WANTS FOR
M-35 / M-211 series trucks. As time permits I will post again for other
vehicles. I do not have the time to devote to this any more. That's why I
stopped & why the business is for sale 17,500.00 includes close to 100,000
plates. I not trying to be rude by excluding others it is just the simple
fact I do not have the time (You will get upset because I am taking so long
and I don't want nor need that).

Email me the following info.

Vehicle = M35A2W/W
Description = Manifold heater plate
Part / ORD # = this is the number on the plate
NSN = 9905-00-178-4816

Dan Parmley Jr.
Tactical Vehicle Depot
artillerydan@prodigy.net