Re: [MV] mv magazine

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 21:39:26 PST

Darn good question, IM still waiting on mine too, PLUS the ones I sell in my
Gunshop! I NEVER had this problem with the Ahls! I called the new
publishers of the mag, and asked them were they were? Found out that the
Subscriptions were sent out on the 5th!!, must be by pony express. I also
asked about my retail ones and they did not know about them, so they sent me
new ones by UPS Yesterday, (wen) hope to get all of them before Christmas!
Mark M-886