RE: [MV] Damned dangerous things...

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 11:43:06 PST

And who says that armour isn't dangerous? I guess in this case we can
reflect on Sir Issac Newton who discovered that "for every action there is
an opposite and equal reaction". The "cowboy" had his foot stop at the very
moment of inpact - that's when the bones broke. Oh well, I hope his pain
will be a reminder of difference between being civil and being a jerk. What
goes around comes around....

Ian Wallace
1960 Ferret Mk 2/3, highly dent resistant, especially to human body parts...