Re: [MV] USS CABOT---it MAY BE (?) too late!

From: Geoff Winnington-Ball (gwball@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 11:43:57 PST

Is it really to naive to suggest that one of the ways your newly-declared
president-elect could foster good faith would be to order that obscene
destruction halted? I would hope that words whispered in the right ears, and
emails sent to the right source, might catch the attention of someone able to
pass along these thoughts. Who can help?

Geoff