Re: [MV] 10KW generator

From: Peter Silfven (ttpete@gatecom.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 14:22:45 PST

If this unit is a PE-95, as I think it is, you don't need a starter. The
engine cranks by applying 12v to the exciter at the end of the generator.
This also is used to charge the battery after the engine is running, so you
don't need a generator. Correct TM is 11-904. There are several different
dash letters of this unit that were made by different manufacturers - mine is
made by Onan. Let me know if you need any more info.