WC 52 questions

From: OKMTRPOOL@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 11:26:55 PST

Just bought a (1945 composite body) WC 52 and am new to this type of vehicle.
if you are familiar with these trucks, I would like to hear from you in
regard to the following questions:
1. is the horn button and wire for the M-37 interchangeable with the WC?
2. what are the dimensions of the top bow sides? I have the corners but no
wood. What is the correct height of the bows and are all three the same
height?
3. There is an access opening in the wood bed over the fuel tank sending
unit. I presume that this is to be covered by a metal plate. What are the
dimensions of the plate and how is it secured?
4. are the instrument lights and extensions the same type as used on GPW's
and MB's?

You may wish to reply off list to avoid the flames. This vehicle is pretty
straight, it has not been monkeyed with much, so if you have questions which
I might answer by looking at this truck, I will be glad to respond.
Ken Meek
Oklahoma