Re: [MV] Late MB Front Springs

From: CYCLOPSRAM@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 11:19:50 PST

I accept the nomination. I suppose that I am old-fashioned in that I hate
to ask for help. I always try to do the research myself and only as a last
resort beg for help. The comments were directed to a lister who said "the
manuals Suck" ---Seemed vulgar and childish to me, so I vented a little on
him, hoping he would read a little before he went looking for simple free
advice.. I have always advocated getting the manuals and reading them
before trying to do something which in the end is a simple task knowing the
route to follow. So, in accepting the nomination, I reiterate: " the
manuals hold the answers to your questions. For interpretation get some
help." Cheerfully submitted: RAM #217