RE: [MV] New Blazer Problem

From: SteelSoldiers (steelsoldiers@steelsoldiers.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 14:20:59 PST

Hi Stuart,
The #1 is on the driver's side. Make sure you put the ground wire back on
the stud on the intake manifold. Mine is on the first bolt on the manifold.
Double check all the connection at the alt. too. I have had some wires
break out of their connector before. Good luck.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN
webmaster, www.steelsoldiers.com
1984 M1009 CUCV
1961 M116/BCTM pioneer tool trailer

"Hi all!
Just finished installing rebuilt injection pump in the 1009. Seems to work
well. We will see in the morning if it solved cold start problems.
Now, the alternator #1 light won't go off, and the charging gauge shows it's
not charging. What could we have done now? Also, which is #1?

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg"