Mil-Veh List server problems

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 03:34:51 PST

Dec 20 2000

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I, too, am having problems with the List server:
no messages since yesterday morning (dec 19)!!! Also my messages are not
being delivered and I receive this message:

The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors
<mil-veh@mil-veh.org>

I did use the above address up to now and it worked!

I am sending this message to the old address in the hope that it will work...
Apologies to the Listers for any trouble I am giving them.

If you receive it, please, let me know!!

Thank you!!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320