Anything wrong in starting this way?

From: Anith@wfp.org
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 22:54:19 PST

Hello Dear Listers,

At last I am back in action - 40 days after I was evacuated along with my
M151A2 by the UN away from the exploding shells and small-arms fire. Rebels
have now withdrawn leaving behind nearly two hundred-half of them civilians
-dead. They achieved nothing-except causing panic among the population and
preventing us from feeding the needy refugees and displaced people here for
over a month.

My MUTT is not back with me :-( But my wife has gladly agreed to take care
of it in Khartoum. She loves driving it windshield folded down!

She finds it difficult to press the starter switch with her high heel shoe.
Instead of depressing the clutch pedal with her foot to reach the starter
switch, she squeezes her foot under the clutch pedal and directly attempts
pressing the starter switch. It does work, but I am worried if this would
be damaging the starter switch as the angle from which pressure is applied
on the switch is not in straight line.

Any suggestions? I have been advising her not to do this but she thinks
that I am too possessive of my MUTT!

When you guys (and ladies) prove that I am right, I will then forward your
MUTT! (Remember, it escaped being shot at or damaged during the last rebel
attack here?)

Thanks in advance.

Anith
Sudan (Northern Africa)