Weasel FOR SALE

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 20:34:02 PST

Listers,

Just ran across this on the web. I have no connection nor do I even know
the seller.

1944 M29c "Weasel", Very original, runs well, tracks very decent and
unrepaired, has original markings and U.S.A. reg numbers, hull very straight
with NO modifications, has all access covers, NOS windshield, NOS canvas
top, NOS seat covers/cushions, NOS seat back pans with padding, NOS wiring
harness's, NOS muffler,screen, and exhaust system, NOS/new data plates,
pintle hook, stretcher/litter brackets, overall a very nice and complete
vehicle, vehicle located near Greensboro NC.....$5500 serious inq only
please... e mail for additional info & pic's yankneurop@aol.com

DO NOT REPLY TO ME. I HAVE NO FURTHER INFORMATION. REPLY TO ADDRESS ABOVE.

Jim Rice