nothing's ever simple

From: SteelSoldiers (steelsoldiers@steelsoldiers.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 20:33:18 PST

Hi All,
Just a happy thought about the ol' CUCV. After I got everything working and
buttoned up, I took the M1009 out for a spin and all is working
great...except when I was putting the dash back together I knocked the left
turn signal indicator bulb loose. So, if you happen to be in Memphis and
you see a CARC tan Blazer driving around with SteelSoldiers.Com on the
tailgate and the blinker just flashing away endlessly, please flag me down
and tell me to turn the dang thing off. I guess I'll try to reach up and
fix it without ripping the dash apart again, but I'll probably get my hand
caught in that maze of wires back there and have to cut myself free. Why
can't all vehicles be as simple as my old '47 Willy's pick-up? Course it
was simple, but it probably only went 40mph downhill with a strong tailwind.
I'll quit venting now. Thanks for listening.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN
webmaster, www.steelsoldiers.com