HALF TRACK

From: Eugene PANTANO (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 19:12:52 PST

Did anyone see the story on History Channel..about the history of vehicles
used by the military of various countries..?? It was fantastic..and very
informative. It started out way back before 1900 and wormed it's way into
the modern stuff...but what was the most enlightening to me was..the half
track..!! Do any of you know who produced the first one..and about when ??
Put your answers on the list..I'll watch for a while then give the news if
no one get's it right ..!! Should be fun !! Gene