TRIP EAST

From: Eugene PANTANO (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 18:26:02 PST

Here goes again guys..I am heading to New Jersey and PA...in mid January.
I have to make several stops to drop off a few things..and pick up some
things..!! If anyone wants some of the heavier things I had listed..I can
haul them along as well..lots of the big square batteries for the deuce,
HMMWV and others...$50 each...I still have a fine w/shield frame , hood and
grill for a M38A1...shovel holder under the hood...very nice..no rust...$200
for all of it. I have way too much to list..Drop me a mail off he
list..Gene, Colorado Springs