Xenon search light

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 12:21:12 PST

Hello again list;
I have a xenon search light mounted on a 1/4 ton gen set trailer with the
generator that works. In fact it works so well that you might have the
police come by and tell you to turn it off because you are disturbing the
air traffic. ( Been there) I would like to trade it for somthing rather
than sell it out right. I have manuals and a spare bulb with a few extra
parts. It looks real nice pulled behind your M-151 or M1009. Lot's of fun at
night rallys.

If your serious I will email a pix and we can deal from there.

Regards
Emmett