Xenon search light

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 14:03:49 PST

Hello again list
I have had a few responses to my add so I figured the best way to answer is
to the list directly.
What to trade for is up for grabs. I have a M151, M561,M35,MULE,M1008,M109A3
and lots of parts.
I am not sure what the Light/generator/trailer is worth. The search light
itself is on a mount that can fit in the back of a M151 or the assembly can
be mounted on a tower or as in my case a genset trailer. the light is
mounted at the back and the 28 V 3 Kva generator is mounted on the front
with the batteries (used as an accumulator) are in the middle. The light is
VERY bright and is selectable from wide to spot IR or visible light. This is
the same type light that was mounted above the gun on the M-60.
I have and extra control panel, assorted "guts", bulb, and lenses, even a
front cover.

I have no intention of giving it away but like I said I would like to trade
for something I do not have.

once again pix on request.

BTW I live in west central Florida and will be going to the National in VA.

Regards
Emmett